All the materials you need to install a microcement floor.
Easy to follow step by step installation guide included with every kit.
Professional tools needed: Trowel, Electric Drill with Mixer Head & Weighing Scales.
Microcement is a brilliantly versatile material that can be used instead of tiles to create seamless, durable walls, floors, wet areas, counter tops and furniture.
The end result is strong, flexible surface that is similar to polished concrete.
Suitable for use on: Concrete, Screeds, Self Leveller, Timber Composites, Existing Tiles
• Fibre Glass Mesh
• Cemher Primer 100 (for absorbent surfaces like concrete, screeds, timber composites)
• Cemher Primer TAC (for non absorbent surfaces like fibreglass, waterproof tanking, tiles)
• Cemher Microdur Base
• Cemher Microdur Medium
• Cemher Aquamax Extreme + Hardener
• Concentrated Colour for Base & Top Coats
• Step by Step Instructions