By choosing Microne for more fiddly areas, you will give yourself unlimited time to perfect your work, and get the finish that your clients are hoping for right, first time, every time.
But if it’s extra strength, heat resistance and stain resistance, that you’re looking for then have check out the Microne Plus option.
Microne Fine is an incredibly thin, smooth coat, which should be applied like a grout coat for a fine finish.
• Microne is a wonderfully versatile, easy to use microcement
• It’s also waterproof even before sealing
• Ideal for wet areas, walls, floors and furniture
• Microne is pre-mixed in the tub, so all you need to do is add colour and apply
• Pigments can be added to the mix to achieve a wide range of colours
• Will not crack, expand or contract unless forced
• Use as a finishing coat for microcement walls, floors, worktops and furniture
• Apply 2 coats with a trowel, allow to dry & sand between coats
• Allow to dry before applying a single layer of sealer to prevent scuffs
• Excellent adhesion to base coats
• Drying times & processes vary by substrate – see Step by Step for details