The natural minerals in the MicroDur products create a natural, organic, cloudy look that is second to none. Combined with Cemher’s incredibly new “Plus” additives, you can acheive the classic microcement look without compromising on performance.
MicroDur Plus is made up of 2 hardeners that are added to MicroDur to make it instantly waterproof, heat resistant and significantly stronger, with absolutely no compromise to the appearance.
For superior quality installations with assured longevity, it really is worth giving MicroDur Plus a go.
• Apply to a wide range of surfaces to achieve a continuous, decorative finish
• Will not crack, expand or contract unless forced
• Strong, cost effective microcement fine grain coat for walls
• Single component microcement, add 10kg MicroDur Fine to 4.5l of water
• Pigments can be added to the mix to achieve a wide range of colours
• Use as a finishing coat for microcement walls
• Apply 2 x 1mm coats with a trowel, allow to dry and sand between coats
• Allow to dry for 24 hours before applying sealer
• Excellent adhesion to MicroDur Base as well as several porous and non porous surfaces
• Until sealed, microcement is very porous & will mark easily, take care not to allow it to come into contact with water at any stage during application as it will stain
• Drying times & processes vary by substrate – see Step by Step for details